for Beaute Solutions LLC
Please read our new policy and terms of services. Thank you for your patience while we catch up from being closed due to the pandemic.
NOTE: Our appointment and communication system is now completely electronic and online.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTACT US THROUGH THE ADJOINING DOCTOR'S OFFICE - THEY DO NOT HANDLE OUR APPOINTMENTS, MESSAGES, TAKE PAYMENTS OR ANSWER QUESTIONS. PLEASE DO CALL THERE OFFICE TO BOOK ANY OF THEIR SERVICES.
Our phone line is an Announcement-only system for updates and appointments cannot be scheduled on it. The pandemic has caused us to reduce our staffing and has created a large backlog of appointments that need to be scheduled. Our new completely automated system will make this task more efficient (so we can work on clients rather than be on the phone all day). Please use the portal to book a date and time, check your appointment, change your appointment, fill out the required forms and to send us messages and pictures in a HIPPA compliant system.
NOTE: To become more efficient and to secure your privacy, we no longer are using any Social media, texting or other platforms to send messages. All messages must be submitted through this platform located at: beautesolutions.intakeq.com/booking
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are currently accepting services that are allowed by the state of New York. Our availability is booking currently 2 weeks out. As our system becomes more manageable, we will open up 4-6 weeks' time for booking. Please check back daily for additional times to open. If you are a pre-paid or continuation service, there is a place for these appointments also. Note they will go fast and you may need to check back daily. We appreciate your patience as we adjust to this new system. All appointments require a booking fee - this is due to demand and from no show appointments.
- We accept all major credit cards. Care Credit has to be processed manually at the time of your session. Care credit applications can be found on our web site. We no longer accept wellness cards.
- Guests are not allowed in treatment rooms without prior permission.
- Please read your pre-appointment instructions and check your email for your intake forms, they MUST be completed online PRIOR to your appointment.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, please let us know as this may be a contraindication for your procedure.
- Be aware that blood thinners (e.g. Motrin, Aspirin, Fish Oil or others) are a contraindication for permanent makeup and other procedures.
- You must be out of the sun for a minimum of 7 to14 days for laser and IPL procedures.
- If you are prone to cold sores, you must be on an anti-viral medication for all lip procedures and micro needling. Laser and IPL procedures can also trigger a breakout, you may want to consider anti-viral medications before scheduling these procedures.
- You must be off Retin A or glycolic products for 30 days prior to all permanent makeup, IPL, and laser procedures.
- You must be completely off any lash enhancement products before scheduling eyeliner procedures.
- Please inform us of any special needs or serious medical conditions.
NOTE OUR NEW BOOKING POLICIES:
- You must be 18 or older for permanent makeup.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment your card will be charged full price for your appointment.
- All sales are final and there is a no refund policy.
- A credit card is required in order to book any appointments even if there is no charge to the service (due to our cancellation policies).
- Your card will automatically be charged the day of your appointment.
- Your card will automatically be charged 50% of your invoice if you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment and is nonrefundable.
- Your card will be charged full price in the case of a no show and is nonrefundable.
- A $25-$50 booking fee is charged for all appointments and will be deducted from your invoice.
- All permanent makeup appointments will now be billed in 2 parts as follow up visits are no longer included in the price. Exceptions may be made for clients affected by COVID19 rescheduling.
All Deposits and charges are Non-Refundable.