JACK G. BERTOLINO
- College: St. John’s University B.S.
- Grad. School: St. John’s University Masters work in Biochemistry
- Med. School: N.Y. Medical College M.D. (5th Pathway Program)
- Residencies: General Surgery Fairview General Hospital, Cleveland, Year 1
- Family Medicine: Prince Georges Medical Center, Cheverly Maryland Years 1-3
- Fellowships: Geriatrics SUNY Buffalo, NY
- Fellowship in Functional Medicine, A4M American academy of Antiaging and Regenerative Medicine
- Owner operator of Smooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics LLC. 2005-2015
Dr. Jack G. Bertolino, MD, was a board certified family physician that has a passion for cosmetic medicine and functional medicine as well as healthy PRO-AGING. He also is an expert in Vaser Hi Def liposculpture, dermal fillers, PRP Hair Restoration, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for menopausal female and andropausal male.