LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
When permanent makeup and tattoos go wrong, the consequences can be disastrous. For whatever reason you want a tattoo removed, we are here to help you look and feel better.
Removing a tattoo requires the most up-to-date equipment, as well as expertise in healing and scar management. When working on the face, there is no room for error. Our lasers are gentle enough so that the hair follicles are not damaged. We specialize in laser tattoo removal and skin discoloration. With trained experts, we can provide you with safe and gentle tattoo removal for the face and body.
Custom Beaute offers tattoo removal to Amherst, Buffalo, Tonawanda, Williamsville, Clarence, Grand Island, Niagara Falls and the surrounding Western New York area.
Treatments, safe for all skin colors and types, include:
- Laser Tattoo Removal for face and body including brows and lip liner
- Non-laser Glycolic Tattoo Removal
- Hyperpigmentation treatment
- Small surface thread veins and brown spots
- Custom Beaute “Restore Tissue” organic aftercare
Have you noticed brown spots on your skin? It may be Hyperpigmantation, which causes small or large brown spots on your skin. Also known as sun spots, it may be caused by sun exposure, genetics or certain medications. In these brown spots, there’s a high concentration of melanin. But there’s a solution for this! With the IPL Photofacial treatment, you can have your brown spots removed!
The IPL Photofacial treatment can also remove thread veins – tiny blood vessels which run close to the surface of your skin.
If you live in Amherst, Buffalo, Tonawanda, Williamsville, Clarence, Grand Island, Niagara Falls or the surrounding Western New York area, come to Custom Beaute and have your brown spots or thread veins removed with our IPL Photofacial treatment!
Below you will find some helpful hints about what to expect and how to care for your tattoo removal. Prior to leaving, the area should be treated with an aftercare cream. For the first 24 hours, do not wet the area. Remember that an open wound or burn is susceptible to infection, so it is very important that you do not touch the area.
When you arrive at home, you should ice the area periodically throughout the day. This will help prevent any blistering of the skin — be sure to put a dry barrier between the ice and the wound. After the first 24 hours, keep the area moist with our aftercare cream, applied using a sterile applicator. This will help with any burning or itching.
You do not need to wash the area unless you get it dirty (so don’t). If you shower, lower the pressure of your water. It is okay for the area to have water flowing gently over it, but avoid this if possible until all scabbing is gone, as we want as much color as possible to come out with the scab.
DO NOT USE ANY SOAP ON THE AREA AND DO NOT COVER THE AREA
During the next few days, you may notice some blistering in the treated area. If this happens, DO NOT PICK IT. Please note that redness, blistering, mild pinpoint bleeding, swelling, and scabbing are normal reactions to these treatments. However, if you suspect infection or if you have any concerns, we urge you to e-mail a photo to us.
Any photos of the healing process are encouraged, and can be e-mailed to us.
- Makeup, antiperspirant, or other lotions need to be thoroughly removed before area is treated. Please shave areas of treatment for any laser sessions. Brows do not need to be shaved for brow tattoo removal.
- Discontinue use of topical applications such as Retin-A, Accutane, Hydroquinone, retinol products or PHOTOSENSITIZING products (at least 7 days prior to treatment). Clients using ANTICOAGULANTS should notify their technician.
- If you have or had cold sores or herpes, start taking antiviral medications two days prior to treatment and three days following to decrease outbreak risk.
- Do not have treatments over fillers such as Juvederm.
- Do not have treatements done if you are pregnant.
- Follow up treatments should not be closer together than four weeks.
We all have flaws, some flaws that we believe everyone can see. Mine felt as though I was walking around naked with constant judging; but mine were visible. After a large weight loss, I chose to have a mini arm tuck. Shortly after, I ended up in the emergency room for a week with a horrible infection which left embarrassing dark pigmented scars. After that, I went to two different plastic surgeons and skin care specialists for solutions and no one would attempt or even try to help. I was at such a low point and disappointment. Then, I had heard of the work at Custom Beaute Clinic was doing with tattoo removal and 3D nipple reconstruction; and I went for a consultation. I found my answer myself. After treatment, I am no longer embarrassed by my scars and couldn’t be happier and grateful to have found my solution. I’m so thankful to Sherry for helping me.