CEO, BSIT, LC, CPCP, CMLT, LSO
Sherry Hale is the CEO and founder of the SHALE Group, as well as being the motivating force behind its recent expansion. With over 25 combined years in the beauty and Cosmetic micro-pigmentation industry, Hale’s name has become synonymous with dedication, passion, and tenacity.
As Western New York’s preeminent cosmetic tattoo artist, Hale is often called upon to repair extensive damage done by under-qualified and unsafe technicians, or to offer solutions for clients struggling with hair loss for medical reasons such as chemotherapy or alopecia. Sherry's commitment to helping people has garnered the attention of notable publications such as Good Housekeeping, Red Book, and Woman's Day, who have heralded the work she has done at her clinic, Custom Beaute, the heart of the SHALE enterprise.
Performing over 10,000 procedures and 10 years of constant dedication, she takes great pride in her work helping others and sees an average of 35 clients a week in addition to running her empire.
Sherry excels as a technician and a trainer/educator, honing skills gained by studying with Masters of the craft around the world. As a product of her commitment to excellence, Sherry has become a Master herself and is eager to pass these skills on to the next generation of permanent makeup artists in her role as a New York State licensed educator.
Also an innovator, Sherry has patented her own all-purpose permanent makeup tool, as well as creating her own line of organic skincare which are featured products in Hale’s Beautech division.
It is with dignity and grace that Sherry has worked with her team to deliver an unprecedented, multi-faceted approach through the SHALE Group’s three factions—Custom Beaute, Custom Beaucademy, and Custom Beautech. Together these divisions are dedicated to offering the best products and tech, the best teachers, and the best possible environment for the makeup magic to happen for her clients, while also setting standards for the permanent makeup industry. This is Sherry Hale’s vision.
Sherry Hale is the leader in cosmetic tattoo artistry in Amherst, Buffalo and Western New York; ready to provide you with 5-star customer service at Custom Beaute.
LICENSING AND DEGREES
- BSIT - Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology Web and Multimedia
- New York State Licensed Cosmetologist
- New York State Licensed Educator in Cosmetic Micropigmentation
- New York State Licensed Cosmetic Micropigmentation Artist
COSMETIC TATTOOING TRAINING
- Permanent Cosmetic Certification: CPCP Certified and SPCP Trainer Member
- Advanced Paramedical Training: SPCP International Trainer
- Brows Masters Certification – 3D Brow: Dr. Linda Dixon, and International Master Trainer Tina Davies
- Triple Master Class – 3D Brows and Lips: International Master Trainers: Anna Savina, Natalia Yeremenko, Mary Richardson
- Master Repigmentation for 3D Breast and Areola Certification – Beaux Institute
- Master Micro-needling Certification: Master Trainer Mary Richardson
- Master Laser Tattoo Removal Certification: International Master Trainer Lorena Oberg
- Master Training in Stardust Brows, Liner and Lips: International Trainer Kristina Melnecinco
- Blood Borne Pathogens Certification
- Jane Iredale – The Skin Care Mineral Makeup
- Motives Custom Blend Foundation
- Glow – South Seas Spray Tanning Certification
- Advanced Color Theory - Girls Ink
- Stretchniques - Will Anthony Cosmetics
LASER AND SPECIALTY TRAINING
- Spectrum Laser - 1064 Yag Q-Switch; specializing in tattoo removal for brows, eyeliner and body tattoos
- ReShape - Body Contouring
- ThermiVa - vaginal rejuvenation
- Cutera Laser – CoolGlide XEO 1064 Yag: Titan, Vein Removal, Hair Removal, IPL, Genesis Rejuvenation
- Cynosure – TriActive Cellulite Treatment
- Lumenis Light Sheer – Hair Removal
- Lumenis IPL – Facial Rejuvination
- Botox and Juvederm Observatory Trained
- DermaEraze Q-Switched, ND Yag 1064 and 532 Laser
PROFESSIONAL SKIN CARE
- SHALE Silk Organic Skin Care
- South Seas Organic Tanning
- June Jacobs
- Mark Lees
- St. Tropez Body Bronzing
- Hormeta Skin Care
- Eminence Organic Skin Care
I am so excited about the permanent cosmetics that I have had done by Sherry! Being a middle aged woman, I have used a magnifying glass for years to apply my makeup. Thanks to Sherry those days are over. I was a little leery in the beginning so I started out slowly. I decided to try 1 eyeliner treatment just to see what it was like. Sherry was wonderful, and quickly put my mind at easy! We went over my medical history, talked about my personal needs and expectations. Throughout the treatment Sherry made me feel comfortable, relaxed, and pain free. I was so excited with the results that within a week I had booked an appointment not only for a second eyeliner application but also eyebrows. I couldn’t be happier with results! If you are considering permanent make up I highly recommend Custom Beaute and Sherry Hale! You will be pleasantly pleased with the new and improved you